Sassiest Boy Contest - Ends May 31, 2023

So sorry for the delay. Had a big day yesterday (new horse) and then my best friend and I couldnā€™t decide between 2 so had to phone in another friend for a tie breaker. Thank you so much for the giggles and sharing your awesome boys! Without further ado, the winners are :

Grand Prize: @CoopBoots with Rusty/Rusty Bucket/THE Bucket

Runner Up: @Star428 with Pearl

Third (Tie): @junior67 with Jameson and @Amer with Stripes

Honorable Mentions: @fluffycrow with Big Red and @Kingbobkingdom with Donut

You guys made it seriously hard to decide! :) in a wonderful way. Please message me your mailing address and Iā€™ll get your prizes shipped to you from Amazon asap.

Thanks for playing along!

Omg can't believe my baby is an honorable mentionšŸ„¹! CONGRATS @CoopBoots , @Star428 , @junior67 , and @Amer ! And of course, thank you @FeatherProfessor for making this contest possible! Big Red says thank you...
20220802_121555.jpg

So sorry for the delay. Had a big day yesterday (new horse) and then my best friend and I couldnā€™t decide between 2 so had to phone in another friend for a tie breaker. Thank you so much for the giggles and sharing your awesome boys! Without further ado, the winners are :

Grand Prize: @CoopBoots with Rusty/Rusty Bucket/THE Bucket

Runner Up: @Star428 with Pearl

Third (Tie): @junior67 with Jameson and @Amer with Stripes

Honorable Mentions: @fluffycrow with Big Red and @Kingbobkingdom with Donut

You guys made it seriously hard to decide! :) in a wonderful way. Please message me your mailing address and Iā€™ll get your prizes shipped to you from Amazon asap.

Thanks for playing along!
Congrats, everyone! And thanks for the awesome contest!

Back
Top Bottom