Cruel disposal of unwanted chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who watched the video, is it, like, gory or showing the chicks get ground up? because I am not even gonna watch that if it is, but would like to see what's going on.

he.gif
hit.gif
I don't care how an unwanted animal or not needed animal is destroyed,someone is going to cry the blues.I do realize that it should be done as fast as it can,but someone is still going to cry the blues.What gets me is these cry babies don't like killing animals,but will eat meat,wear leather shoes,use leather in many different ways,and so on and so on. Whatever animal that any particular item comes from has to die.In the Bible there were feasts that they had and animals were eaten.It has gotten so crazy that I can have an animal that needs to be killed because of an illness and I can't take a gun and kill it.I have to take it to a vet or have a vet come out and kill the sick animal.What's more inhumane,Killing the animal and getting out of it's misery or calling or taking the time for the vet while the animal suffers that much longer.The video that I seen seemed to be about as fast as you are going to get at getting rid of the chicks.It's fast and they have no idea that it is coming.In life there are going to be animals that will suffer longer,but this is not a perfect world.The attempt is to dispose of them as fast as they can without causing pain.You can't make everyone happy.
hit.gif
I do not condone Cruelty for anything in any way shape or form.If you can come up with a better idea then do so.Rather you like it or not these are things in life that has to be done.Right or wrong it has to be done.If you can't come up with a better way then you shouldn't say anything at all.Sorry,but someone has came up with a way they know will work and they are more than likely willing to listen to GOOD ,Economical Ways.If you can't help the situation then quit rocking it until you can.I don't mean to sound mean or hateful because I'm not.I am also a realist and I know that there are things that I don't like that can't be changed but so much.
hide.gif

"What gets me is these cry babies don't like killing animals,but will eat meat,wear leather shoes,use leather in many different ways,and so on and so on."

What gave you that idea?

"If you can come up with a better idea then do so."

Sure, here's a better idea: stop eating their eggs and chickens. Put an end to the industrialised farming industry.

That's terrible... I keep all of my Roos, I never cull, I'd rather let them go free in the wild first.

My Roos I have now run free in my yard, I have over an acre lot.

I just don't have it in me to kill any animal.

That's terrible... I keep all of my Roos, I never cull, I'd rather let them go free in the wild first.

My Roos I have now run free in my yard, I have over an acre lot.

I just don't have it in me to kill any animal.
Of course, because getting ripped apart by a predator is so much better than a quick humane death. Well, it would save you the difficulty of culling I guess, so it's all worth it.

Quote: I was told several times by many people when I expressed that same train of thought as "being mean" told by one person whom would continually make the same stupid mistakes over and over again she was a dope that I was mean. Why am I mean when I tell her that going back to her abusive ex he'd beat her again after moving out the uptenth time when I never laid a finger on her or said anything negative but going back to him as stupid?

Of course, because getting ripped apart by a predator is so much better than a quick humane death. Well, it would save you the difficulty of culling I guess, so it's all worth it.

They would have way more chance of survival in the woods than being instantly culled. Chickens were naturally a wild Bird that was domesticated.

I guess you were being sarcastic, but in my opinion very rude. That's okay, you're entitled to that opinion, but I'll choose life and I'll let nature run its course

They would have way more chance of survival in the woods than being instantly culled. Chickens were naturally a wild Bird that was domesticated.

I guess you were being sarcastic, but in my opinion very rude. That's okay, you're entitled to that opinion, but I'll choose life and I'll let nature run its course
Donrae has been anything but sarcastic or rude. Loose chickens do not survive for very long in the wild. They don't stand a chancel. You may feel that letting them loose in the wild is "choosing life" but in reality it would be an extremely cruel, very irresponsible act. Letting them loose will indeed result in them bring run down and getting ripped apart by a predator. But then I suppose that is nature taking it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom