Cruel disposal of unwanted chicks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they have a soul ? Yes they try and kill them fast But to kill horses like someone else mentions its not the same Pretty sad for a liberal thinker to raise animals like chickens im wondering i bet they cant get attached to them either . sorry i can not handle the cruelty of some minds on this list to think its ok.

thats how puppy mills get started the Oh well and Lets Just throw them out with the trash

Last edited:
Do they have a soul ? Yes they try and kill them fast But to kill horses like someone else mentions its not the same Pretty sad for a liberal thinker to raise animals like chickens im wondering i bet they cant get attached to them either . sorry i can not handle the cruelty of some minds on this list to think its ok.

thats how puppy mills get started the Oh well and Lets Just throw them out with the trash
There is the big difference between chickens, beef vs puppies and kittens and horses....... if you going to use them for the table or feeding it to your meat eating animals, its all the same...survival.

Puppy mills are somewhat like hatcheries, all in for the money, and less quality.

When you get older, you will see more what we are talking about.

There is the big difference between chickens, beef vs puppies and kittens and horses....... if you going to use them for the table or feeding it to your meat eating animals, its all the same...survival.

Puppy mills are somewhat like hatcheries, all in for the money, and less quality.

When you get older, you will see more what we are talking about.
Why is there a 'big difference' between chickens, beef vs puppies and kittiens and horses?

They are all animals just the same, and should all be treated with the proper care. Many cultures see dogs, kittens and horses as food animals also, not just pets. Same as now in America people are seeing chickens and ducks as pets, not just food animals.

Some people say that we should not eat intelligent animals like dogs and cats, but pigs have been shown to be much more intelligent than dogs, and well, cats don't exactly score high for their IQ.

I think people don't care as much about an animal if its not cute or fluffy, or shown to be loyal and loving to humans.

There would be no difference in feeding a batch of male chicks into a mincer then doing the same to a batch of kittens. But people will feel more upset about the kittens as they are cute and cuddly.

Many cats are euthanized when they get older and are not wanted. Is there a problem with this?

Many cats are euthanized when they get older and are not wanted. Is there a problem with this?
Yes a BIG problem, if people are ending their pets lives simply because they are old and not wanted.

The only ethical use of euthanasia for pets is because they are suffering form an illness and are suffering with no reasonably hope of a cure.

I am older i am in my 40's I also got shot in the head and Lived 30-06 loaded for elk.

I understand that there are opinions and Yes it is wrong for BYB of any kind .
Chickens horses dogs cats all have hearts i hate animal abuse of any kind and to just breed to have a litter of kittens ,puppies is wrong in my opinion because those animals really have no chance the person doing so probably does not realize the Cost for a litter of 4 is around 2-3 grand and thats with out any Major Surgery.

I have a vet come in from the thought of breeding one of my cats to do a full check up including ultra sounds ,blood tests,,MRI's cat scans to insure mom to be will be OK doing so dad gets tested as well. ... Animals sold from me are Healthy as can be and i do my best to make sure of this . when you breed for money You do not do the breed Justice . when you breed for the breed trying to improve you get rewarded But that reward is not money.

I like animals way more then i like people . That has been a thing my whole life . America Raises more kills more and eat less then America Produces... what we do not eat gets Dumped and Our farmers with lots of land are paid not to farm Yes i know this for a fact .
My back ground is Farming animal culture and genetics.Im not sure about Other Countries but America has a HUGE population of Obesity running around and people know no better. Why I blame out Government for most of this and ignorance for the rest/
Tammy

Yes a BIG problem, if people are ending their pets lives simply because they are old and not wanted.

The only ethical use of euthanasia for pets is because they are suffering form an illness and are suffering with no reasonably hope of a cure.
I agree 100% Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom