crummy muffins!

redhen im bored, so I figured I would cyberstalk you! LOL Remember when the BEST fish & chips was around here "Aurthur Treachers" OMG I loved them soo........What ever happened to them? Long john  Silvers tried to have a go at it, but their stuff was soo salty it was disgusting!

Remember the Long john Silvers in the next town over/Palmer? They shared storefront space with KFC. After 4 months, they stopped opening up the LJ Silver side of the place. They said it cost more to heat up the oils, then what they made back in sales. The store manager asked me if I wanted the remaining stock, I laughed. "If YOU couldnt sell it, I didnt even like it before, it certainly wont taste any better free!"

Then the guy who owned about 10 KFC's had a problem with the new royalty's they had to pay to KFC HQ and they just shut all the stores down, rather then argue it out in court for the next 10 years. Now the building sits shuttered.........again. I think they should put in a 5 Guys or something....

How are you!? Yep.. everythng is shuttng down around here. No businesses seem to last.. And i'm sick to death of pizza places! lol We have nothing but Chinese or pizza joints around here. :th
Hubby wants a 5 guys too! :lol: He says we have to go try them sometime...

Supposed to be a good hamburger place from my understanding..
smile.png
I have any awesome video of a guy reviewing a 5 guys hamburger video but he says "dayum" a lot so mods might get mad. It is awesome though it is by schmoyoho on youtube it is their newest video.

Last edited:
Hubby wants a 5 guys too!
lol.png
He says we have to go try them sometime...
Go to the one in Enfield, just before Asnuntuck community college on the right. They aint no sonic, McD's, Wendy's or whatever. Their pure 100% Angus, all double burgers with anything you want on them for free. Maybe we'll meet up there some saturday and grab a meal.

Hello, Mke!!
hugs.gif

No,.... Gordons not angry... just misunderstood.
tongue.png
( if he IS angry its because he cant be with me.. sad..)

LOL, there's a new thread...."If you could be with any cooking celebrity - who would it be?"

Me? I wouldnt care, as long as she (not he) kept me full!

Last edited:
All I know about English food, is that it must make you absolutely furious to cook it. I watch that guy, Chef Ramsey - all he does is yell & swear!! Seems to me that if food makes you behave like that, maybe its time to switch over to milkshakes!!

Gordon Ramsey is passionate about what he does and some of the anger is, I'm sure, staged for the cameras to set him apart from the more uninteresting TV chefs. Watch Kitchen Nightmares and compare his manner with the disinterested chefs in the failing kitchens he visits.

I bet he makes great milk shakes too.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom