Crying?

what the miracle pill didn't work?
Surely it must have, it was a vet that prescribed it. Vets know everything, surely more than the people on here offering possible explanations. It has been mentioned that if you praise your dog when it is crying it will think it has done good but this explanation has received 0 likes.
So I think it's time to go to the doc again who knows better.

I’m still curious as to what the pills are, whether it is good for all dogs or just your dogs, I am still curious. I have given an anxiety pill to my dog but I didn’t like how they zoned out and some pain meds I have given caused an allergic reaction. Guess I’ll do a little more research on the one pill that can help with both stress and pain.
I wish you the best of luck.
Gabapentin maybe? Our vet prescribed it to try for our old lady on her worst days. It fits the description of "pill for anxiety and pain" but I can't imagine a vet prescribing it for a young dog without a really good reason, or telling OP its ok to give to all their dogs. Its pretty strong stuff, and we really do use it only on her worst days. In our old girl's case, its meant to help with crippling arthritis, and what may be the start of dementia.

Back
Top Bottom