CS16 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 11, 2016

I may see if I can make it out to CS 2016.

Would anyone be interested in some 8.5-week-old (at time of CS) Breeder Quality BBS Barnevelder or Swedish Flower Hen (SFH) cockerels? They came from Blue House Farms in NC. The Barnevelders are primarily from the Johan van Achterberg line and the SFHs are from the Greenfire Farms line.

I may see if I can make it out to CS 2016.

Would anyone be interested in some 8.5-week-old (at time of CS) Breeder Quality BBS Barnevelder or Swedish Flower Hen (SFH) cockerels? They came from Blue House Farms in NC. The Barnevelders are primarily from the Johan van Achterberg line and the SFHs are from the Greenfire Farms line.
I hope you do come on over! Repost this in the Michigan Thread too please. :)

I'm coming to chickenstock this year, hopefully with my husband and maybe with my father again. I'll have to see what my husband wants to cook. I was wondering if anyone has a brahma cockerel you want to trade for a blue silkie cockerel (about 9 months old). I have other roos (an older blue silkie and two white brahma/RIR cross cockerels) if people are interested. If not, they'll end up in our freezer.

I'm coming to chickenstock this year, hopefully with my husband and maybe with my father again.  I'll have to see what my husband wants to cook.  I was wondering if anyone has a brahma cockerel you want to trade for a blue silkie cockerel (about 9 months old).  I have other roos (an older blue silkie and two white brahma/RIR cross cockerels) if people are interested.  If not, they'll end up in our freezer.

I may have some, not yet sure. Still too little too tell. I'll let you know! Would love the blue silkie
1f609.png

I'm coming to chickenstock this year, hopefully with my husband and maybe with my father again.  I'll have to see what my husband wants to cook.  I was wondering if anyone has a brahma cockerel you want to trade for a blue silkie cockerel (about 9 months old).  I have other roos (an older blue silkie and two white brahma/RIR cross cockerels) if people are interested.  If not, they'll end up in our freezer.

I may have some, not yet sure. Still too little too tell. I'll let you know! Would love the blue silkie
1f609.png

K, I'll plan on bringing my blue silkie cockerel

we have some younger birds that we could bring to CS2016 - here's the list (current age as of today):

9 week olds:
1 iowa blue cockerel
2 bielefelder/legbar cockerels
1 ameracauna mix
3 chanteclers (1 white, 2 buff/white mix)

5 weeks:
8 chanteclers (1 buff mix , 7 white)
3 delaware/bielefelder mix
1 iowa blue cockerel
1 sapphire (leghorn/legbar cross)

i'll only bring any if there's a definate interest in any.
i'll post some pictures soon.
message me for any interest & pricing deals

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom