CS17--The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 10, 2017

Hopefully I can get some of the green ash seedlings potted this weekend.
Anyone planning on bringing plants? The ones I got last are doing great.
Still not sure what I'll bring to eat. Besides the Pringles. ;)

Ha! I didn't even hatch any since there was no interest. I am so busy with my new job and the farm I put hatching a lot of chicks on hold this year.

Should we start putting out this event on the Facebook poultry pages? If we do, do you think it will turn more into a "swap" meet?
I also entered our Chickenstock as an event with the Greater Lansing Visitors Bureau to be advertised daily to the day of the event. I used one of John's pictures from a past Chickenstock with the advertisement. (hope you don't mind @uchytil )

Should we start putting out this event on the Facebook poultry pages? If we do, do you think it will turn more into a "swap" meet?
I also entered our Chickenstock as an event with the Greater Lansing Visitors Bureau to be advertised daily to the day of the event. I used one of John's pictures from a past Chickenstock with the advertisement. (hope you don't mind @uchytil )
That might be a good idea. Many of our of BYC friends that no longer post here are pretty active on FB. I say go for it.

celebrate.gif
Once again we are pleased to announce that Michigan will be having our annual Chicken Stock. Or for those who like abbreviations, CS17!
yesss.gif

As usual, the event will be held at Delta Mills Park in Lansing on June 10 from 10:00 to 3:00.

The park is located at:

7001 Old River Trail

1-1/2 miles north on Canal off Saginaw, and 1/2 mile east on Old River Trail in Lansing.

You can use this thread to sign up, add your dish to pass, list what items to sell/swap/raffle, and to volunteer to help with set-up and clean-up.
clap.gif

This thread will also serve as gateway for the swap meet information. Other information will also be posted as it comes in on this thread.

****The most current updates :
D.gif

View attachment 883158

Please SUBSCRIBE to this page to get the latest information regarding CS17
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif

Don't forget that Amy is planning on making her cowboy caviar salsa, and she's kinda thinking about something else, like a veggie tray or fruit platter. Either way, we would probably bring some chips as well for those who don't like pringles.

Back
Top Bottom