CT backyard mini flocker here!

KimsSporty

Hatching
Jan 30, 2023
Hi I'm Kim, located in the CT valley area. Hubby and I have 3 plymouth barred rock hens 8 months old, but plan on adding 3 more layers. I had RIR 30 years ago but took up hens again with whats going on in the world today. Times have changed since then so I wanted to join here to learn the latest and greatest or some good old fashioned old school techniques in health and wellness of hens. And if I can help contribute based of any of my experiences as well. I look forward to reading up on many threads. Thanks!

Hi I'm Kim, located in the CT valley area. Hubby and I have 3 plymouth barred rock hens 8 months old, but plan on adding 3 more layers. I had RIR 30 years ago but took up hens again with whats going on in the world today. Times have changed since then so I wanted to join here to learn the latest and greatest or some good old fashioned old school techniques in health and wellness of hens. And if I can help contribute based of any of my experiences as well. I look forward to reading up on many threads. Thanks!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom