CT Chicken Fest Cancelled b/c State does not want us to have one

Quote:
sad.png

Well I guess that will give us more time to plan etc....... I'm bummed too!

Hey blue slate turkeys? Those sound interesting that's the one type of bird I don't have is turkeys! Can they integrate in with my ducks and chickens?

Quote:
Okie Dokie you and I will shoot for Fall and that will give us plenty of time to get our act together
wink.png

I will call the health dept to see if we can do the harvest Fest. If they say now then we can rent the lake for $30.00 an hour on the 24th of Sept and that is still plenty of time away. Boy am I excited!!!

Beth,

I am willing to help also. I don't have tons of time with working full-time, my daughter, taking care of my chickens and getting my breeding business going, and possibly going back to school, but I'm sure there is some stuff I can give you a hand with.
smile.png

Pam

Quote:
Thanks Pam just your company at the meet and maybe some BYC marketing would be helpful
wink.png

This spot is really really pretty I think we all will enjoy spending the day at the lake if we do it there.

Beth G. :

Quote:
Thanks Pam just your company at the meet and maybe some BYC marketing would be helpful
wink.png

This spot is really really pretty I think we all will enjoy spending the day at the lake if we do it there.

Sounds like a great time! Maybe I can help set up or something. If you think of something you'd like me to help with, get in touch with me.
smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

Sounds like a great time! Maybe I can help set up or something. If you think of something you'd like me to help with, get in touch with me.
smile.png

Thanks Pam, will do!
Good luck at the show today!!
Beth
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom