CT Chickenstock-2009

Also looking for India Blue Pea hens and Non India Blue Pea fowl. I'm bring my friend that is looking for a few extra for her farm.
Thanks.

Hey everyone i told my aunt about chicenstock and she's comming now too!

She just started teaching a class at an elementary school and i enspired her to have some duckies hatch in her classroom!

One of her firneds wants some new ducks for his pond. Once they hatch i will help to rais them! YIPPEE!

So if anyone wants to bring some duck eggs for the classroom they will be well taken care of, the school will cover any price :>

Please PM me.
and if anyone has Mallards that would be awsome, lol.

SEE YOU ALL THERE

Quote:
That's a good idea. Someone needs to be the camp director.

I bought the bubble maker so the kids will have fun with that
for at least 1 1/2 minutes.
roll.png

Anyone have a pony?

I like camp director, that's good. I'll look for the sprinkler and have a super soaker somewhere. Bubbles, frisbee, check. Maybe set up a kid type zone. Bring toys or games, I've got some blankets.

Quote:
That's a good idea. Someone needs to be the camp director.

I bought the bubble maker so the kids will have fun with that
for at least 1 1/2 minutes.
roll.png

Anyone have a pony?

I like camp director, that's good. I'll look for the sprinkler and have a super soaker somewhere. Bubbles, frisbee, check. Maybe set up a kid type zone. Bring toys or games, I've got some blankets.

Ill bring sometype of toys, dont know yet but ill see what i can find. ill be bringing my 2 nephews along, they want to try to sell some of there stuff to make money for a game that just came out for playstion 2.
th.gif

Current long term forecast says "Few Showers" and 60 degrees.
This should change.

We had a few passing sprinkles last year and it was still a great time.

I have some badminton and safe horseshoe type games we'll bring. I'll have my son gather up a bunch of his stuff. I have duck eggs for the classroom if you don't mind mixed breed. (Blue Swedish and Khaki Campbell and three of my girls are BS mixed with something else, possibly Pekin?)
Anyone interested in a barely used bike trailer used for toddlers to be carried in behind a parent's bike? Need to know soon so we can locate all the hardware!
I've got at least one quail egg for PL.

I also have a MTD 8 hp wood chipper / shredder for sale. Takes up to 3" branches. I used it all last year but I couldn't get it to start last week. Probably just needs a quick tune up. I let it go for $100. My loss is your gain. If anybody wants it let me know before this weekend otherwise I wont drag it out.

Does Moose Hill Farm have Horse shoe pits for adults to play?

Back
Top Bottom