Cubalaya Thread For Sharing Pics and Discussing Our Birds

zook is on facebook. he had some cubalayas for sale on there. not sure about malays or asils. when adding any new birds quarantine is a must. I have a pair of asils for sale:

they are may 2015 hatched Reynolds(Pakistan)asils. all my asils are hen raised. pm me for price

Thank you
1f60a.png
I am hoping so too. I already had someone offer me two dozen free Orpington hatching eggs. The parents are huge and like,perfect specimens,lol
1f602.png
. The colors are BBS,and then there's jubilee.

By chance does any one have a suggestion for where I might find a cubalya bantam hen or two to go with my little hatchery rooster?

Id like them to be a bit nicer than him-not that I will be showing them, just so they would look very pretty. He is a black brested red.

Thank you!

What does everyone have for cubalayas for sale? Looking for something healthy and that goes broody a lot. I am getting two dozen hatching eggs in the spring,but my incubator needs some work. So I'm looking for a broody hen to do the job
1f60a.png
. I'm still in the looking around stage,but may buy if I find something my mom will agree with in terms of pricing especially,but also in age,type,and look. This coming spring is when I would need them to go broody. Would prefer a pair or trio. But if I can't get one,I could do without a rooster,but would need at least two hens. Chickens are flock animals.

Well, my Cabalaya/ American Game Gold Duckwing cross has turned out to be quite a beauty! I just love looking at him.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom