First please know I lurk daily but this is my first post. Need some help on what to cull.I have been trying to stop the spread of what seems to be Coryza. I know the only real answer is to test,which will be done now I know who to send it to. I have already culled the visibly infected birds which nearly broke me after spending so much only to find out they wouldn't be viable breeders and only carry this disease to infect others.Which means I can't sell my chicks.GR Sooooo do I wait it out on the others that look fine or jsut get it over with? I planned to breed these birds BUT now I read after treating with antibiotics I can't even eat the eggs of my table layers?I knew there is naturally a withdrawl time,but bad eggs now on top of everything?I did a 10 day treatment of the whole flock at first sign of illness with auremyocin (sp) So if you dealt with Coryza or any other infctious evily horrible heartbreaking disease did you just cull all or let it be?And what were your results after? I would love any and all opinions as I am too crushed to think anymore and need some help as I just want this all to be over,it seriously sucks.. And if your totally against culling please don't be judgemental till you cried over this as much as I have Thanks!