Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Well, I'm having a birthday Saturday. :oops: I'm getting too darn close to the next decade. :barnie
Happy Birthday! Got some fun plans for that day?

Did you know that many women stop aging at 29? It's true! My husband's grandmother never got older than that. So I'm 29, Igor turned 61 in January :lol:

Happy Birthday! Got some fun plans for that day?

Did you know that many women stop aging at 29? It's true! My husband's grandmother never got older than that. So I'm 29, Igor turned 61 in January :lol:
Yes, that used to be a popular thing to do. I'm not really ashamed to say my age. I'm proud of it. :) I'll be 67 on Saturday, and we are going to drive out to the beach. If it's raining, we'll sit in a restaurant overlooking the beach. Hopefully there will be enough of a break at some point to walk around too.

Yes, that used to be a popular thing to do. I'm not really ashamed to say my age. I'm proud of it. :) I'll be 67 on Saturday, and we are going to drive out to the beach. If it's raining, we'll sit in a restaurant overlooking the beach. Hopefully there will be enough of a break at some point to walk around too.
That sounds like a nice way to spend the day Val. I hope you get to take a nice stroll and enjoy it.

I'm 50. Sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't.

Back
Top Bottom