Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Her son is in Atlanta and decided not to come home for her birthday yesterday. Stinking virus!!! :rant

I can't figure out if we are over reacting, or if we're being prudent. Will we ever know? We're doing what we need to do to stop it now, but how will we know we needed to? I never even paid much attention to Ebola, H1N1, etc, other than to pray for those affected. I never though t for a minute I was at risk. I suppose being 67 with a DH with congestive heart failure changes all that. Or is it all the hype? :confused:

I don't remember the hype being like this for Ebola, H1N1, etc. I think the hype is making everyone crazy.

I went to see my husband in rehab this week and was told if I did not fill out the coronavirus form I would not be able to visit him. Every time I go to see him I have to fill out the form and have my temperature taken. If my temperature is 100 degrees I will not be allowed to visit.

I don't remember the hype being like this for Ebola, H1N1, etc. I think the hype is making everyone crazy.

I went to see my husband in rehab this week and was told if I did not fill out the coronavirus form I would not be able to visit him. Every time I go to see him I have to fill out the form and have my temperature taken. If my temperature is 100 degrees I will not be allowed to visit.

I am so sorry for what your dealing with there but the worst spread here was old folks homes as in care homes saddest is those shut ins all died from it .. seems even older but mobile is surviving

I am so sorry for what your dealing with there but the worst spread here was old folks homes as in care homes saddest is those shut ins all died from it .. seems even older but mobile is surviving

Due to a shortage of beds, Italy is refusing intensive care to anyone over 80 years old. :oops: :old

Probably not as some of those countries eat the animals.
I was in TSC today, alot of their feed was sold out! This is just getting too outta control with people going crazy, paranoid, and fearful of something that hasn't happened yet, being prepared is one thing, hoarding is altogether another thing entirely. I'm not downplaying the situation but common sense and level headed thinking needs to be used in this situation.

I was in TSC today, alot of their feed was sold out! This is just getting too outta control with people going crazy, paranoid, and fearful of something that hasn't happened yet, being prepared is one thing, hoarding is altogether another thing entirely. I'm not downplaying the situation but common sense and level headed thinking needs to be used in this situation.

I agree with the common sense and level headed thinking thing, but people are getting panicky now I think.

Back
Top Bottom