Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

It's great that you can comfortably be ready for anything though! Chickens make a huge difference too. Realistically we won't be starving even if this lasts for an extended period of time because the chickens provide us with eggs daily!
I just hope they keep getting a good supply of chicken feed!

I just hope they keep getting a good supply of chicken feed!
Oh good grief. Are we going to run out of that too??? I'll have to visit the little feed shop in my town and see what they have. I've never checked because they are small. In one shop they have the hardware store, feed store, and a gas station with the sorts of things you find in a gas station store :lol: And yet, when I've gone in there for something, 80% of the time they have it, or something close that will work in a pinch.

Oh good grief. Are we going to run out of that too??? I'll have to visit the little feed shop in my town and see what they have. I've never checked because they are small. In one shop they have the hardware store, feed store, and a gas station with the sorts of things you find in a gas station store :lol: And yet, when I've gone in there for something, 80% of the time they have it, or something close that will work in a pinch.
Idk, but some countries have closed everything except pharmacies and grocery stores. Maybe they don't think animal feed is essential.

Idk, but some countries have closed everything except pharmacies and grocery stores. Maybe they don't think animal feed is essential.

Yikes, I'm glad I bought a couple extra bags. I free range the girls and give them plenty of scraps but they have chicken food available at all times.

It's great that you can comfortably be ready for anything though! Chickens make a huge difference too. Realistically we won't be starving even if this lasts for an extended period of time because the chickens provide us with eggs daily!
  • If I didn't have my beautiful chickens, I would be crazy already!

Back
Top Bottom