Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Say hello to Betsy one of my new Memorial Day chicks.
3D3977BF-A529-4CFD-97DB-056C9704B295.jpeg

Good morning, Rei. I keep my chicks on the med starter until I run out, like you suggest. However, I never have more than 3 chicks at a time. The chick feed does not last, so I use it up. If I were going by weeks, I'd go about 6 weeks, then switch them to all flock, which is what all my chickens eat.

So exciting to be getting chicks this week! :woot How many are you getting? What breeds?

Thanks for your input! I'm excited! I'm getting 16. Was suppose to be 6-8, then 12 then turned into 16 :gigI have all sorts of breeds coming. I couldn't just decided on a few, haha.

Marans:
Blue Copper
Black Copper
Blue Splash
Blue Cuckoo
Golden Cuckoo

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Easter Egger, Green Queen, Buff Brahma and 1 assorted rare breed(so I'll have to try and figure out what breed it is 😆)

What breed of chicks are you getting Riv? New chicks are so much fun, you're going to have a great time!

Hi, Debby! I'm getting all sorts of breeds :lau I'm super excited though. I'm hoping they all make it with the way shipping is going right now.

Marans:
Blue Copper
Black Copper
Blue Splash
Blue Cuckoo
Golden Cuckoo

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Easter Egger, Green Queen, Buff Brahma and 1 assorted rare breed (I'm curious what breed it will be)

Hi, Debby! I'm getting all sorts of breeds :lau I'm super excited though. I'm hoping they all make it with the way shipping is going right now.

Marans:
Blue Copper
Black Copper
Blue Splash
Blue Cuckoo
Golden Cuckoo

Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, Easter Egger, Green Queen, Buff Brahma and 1 assorted rare breed (I'm curious what breed it will be)

Wonderful assortment Riv, we'll need pictures when they get to you!

Back
Top Bottom