Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Sounds good to me! I love banana bread. Any secrets in this one? My new secret for mine is adding crushed pineapple. It's a delightful surprise, but not my idea really. A friend told me about it. :D
I sometimes add coconut and shredded pineapple to corn bread. Love it!

Ended up replanting one of my hanging baskets after the frost got to it :oops:

It got surprisingly chilly last night, 33 degrees. All plants seemed okay this morning though!
View attachment 2173000
That is just the sort of cheery photo I need this morning!
Oh no! He can't be stealing the bananas :D
Bad boy, DH. :lol:
Good morning all. Thanks for the coffee Debby, delicious as usual.
Val I hope you get to go home today!
Not looking good right now. :(
Good morning one and all!

Water is hot. Tea, condiments, and mini lemon donuts are on the counter. Help yourself and enjoy.
Mmm...I'll take a lemon donut!
The banana bread is in the oven, it looks and smells great so here's a link to the recipe if anyone wants to try it:
espresso-chocolate-chip-banana-bread-with-espresso-cinnamon-butter-2685975

I'm not making the butter mixture, so not sure what that's like.
That sounds so good! I'd definitely make the butter too. I'm going to print it out when I get home.
I sometimes add coconut and shredded pineapple to corn bread. Love it!
I will have to try that too!
That almost sounds like another quick bread recipe I have for Pina Colada Bread. Haven't tried that one yet.
OMG! You guys are making me hungry! All I get is water right now! :barnie Things change so fast here. :lol:

That is just the sort of cheery photo I need this morning!
Bad boy, DH. :lol:
Not looking good right now. :(
Mmm...I'll take a lemon donut!
That sounds so good! I'd definitely make the butter too. I'm going to print it out when I get home.
I will have to try that too!
OMG! You guys are making me hungry! All I get is water right now! :barnie Things change so fast here. :lol:
Awe, sorry to know you might not go home Val :hugs Are they making any progress on helping you?

Back
Top Bottom