Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good afternoon all. I put on a fresh pot of coffee if anyone needs a jolt. This working stuff has me tired! Plus I'm on a schedule, I kinda forgot what that was like!

A cup of coffee sounds perfect IM. It might take a bit of getting used to, don't let anyone make you work too hard!

My neighbor has several and one of them comes up to visit from time to time. She is so sweet, she'll come right up onto the porch. the only bad thing is she also likes to eat my rose bushes and all my hostas. I think each one has a nibble out of it all the way up the walk.:lau
The deer eat my hostas for me. There are wild rose bushes all over here.

Good afternoon all. I put on a fresh pot of coffee if anyone needs a jolt. This working stuff has me tired! Plus I'm on a schedule, I kinda forgot what that was like!
Thanks for the coffee! So good!

When DH was still working last year, I often envied his schedule and need to keep a schedule. My health would never permit it at the moment, but I still miss working. I like the camaraderie and the daily accomplishment.

When DH was still working last year, I often envied his schedule and need to keep a schedule. My health would never permit it at the moment, but I still miss working. I like the camaraderie and the daily accomplishment.
Hi Val. How are you doing today?

I feel daily accomplishment due to my projects at home; work is something I have to do in order to be able to do projects at home and feel accomplished :gig

I work at home too, everyone does with this company, so not a lot of making friends and hanging out. It's much more superficial than working in an office I think.

You will get back to it. For now just concentrate on healing up. How is that going?

Cap I think your little goatie was looking for something interesting to do. Maybe you could get her, them) a trampoline. The ones on youtube really love them.
Mine have a playground! There is a slide and a big plastic cube that they climb on and under. I plan to make a teeter totter. I had one in TN.

Back
Top Bottom