Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everybody!! Coffee is on! Shall I grill up some sunrise sandwiches to go with that?

@igorsMistress it sure is good to see you! Yes, chemo brain is real, and no I'm not having a lot of other symptoms that can't be solved with meds. So, it's all good around here. The chemo does seem to affect every part of me, so I am happy to have good remedies. :lol:

@Ladies-Eight I'm so sorry you are feeling out of sorts. I sure hope it all levels out for you soon. :hugs

Good morning everybody!! Coffee is on! Shall I grill up some sunrise sandwiches to go with that?

@igorsMistress it sure is good to see you! Yes, chemo brain is real, and no I'm not having a lot of other symptoms that can't be solved with meds. So, it's all good around here. The chemo does seem to affect every part of me, so I am happy to have good remedies. :lol:

@Ladies-Eight I'm so sorry you are feeling out of sorts. I sure hope it all levels out for you soon. :hugs
A sunrise sandwich sounds delisherous!
I’ve been thinking of you, just had a lot going on here for a bit.

Made pancakes here first coop cleaned.. BF is darn near done with the rehab on the little coop not so little now .. Went out to let birds out gee Smudge and my Marans and andul x girl all out before we let them out oops wall not in yet flew out but Cochin not the great of flyer so she waited till I opened the pop door :gig

Back
Top Bottom