Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning. Been a while since I checked in, sorry Val. Garden has been keeping me busy, and lots of yard work. Got to get it done before we warm up.

Ladies Eight good luck on Thursday. Val, I hope you find something to help with your nausea.

Hope you all have a great day!

Good morning everybody! Coffee's on!!

@igorsMistress it's good to see you! I understand the whole garden thing. I was just sitting down and picking out my seeds yesterday. Time to get out and get mine prepared too. All my planting will be indoors for the next few months. Can't usually get them into the ground outside until May 1.

Good morning everybody! Coffee's on!!

@igorsMistress it's good to see you! I understand the whole garden thing. I was just sitting down and picking out my seeds yesterday. Time to get out and get mine prepared too. All my planting will be indoors for the next few months. Can't usually get them into the ground outside until May 1.
What will you plant this year? Here we’ve had such a mild winter I put in herbs and broccoli already and carrots although they haven’t sprouted yet darn it.

Good afternoon one and all!

Water, tea, and condiments are ready.

Have a great day!

@ValerieJ and @igorsMistress Glad to see both of you are out and about.

Happy gardening to both of you.

We had appointments in Jacksonville today. This is an all day experience. We left at 0900 and returned at 1630.
Wow that’s a long day! sit back and relax and enjoy a cup of tea if you can.

What will you plant this year? Here we’ve had such a mild winter I put in herbs and broccoli already and carrots although they haven’t sprouted yet darn it.
Tomatoes, green peppers, broccoli, cauliflower for sure. I will have to buy onions, herbs and garlic for sauce, although I do have organic sources for that. We also have fruit trees and berry bushes to care for. I try to grow a few herbs on the deck, but except for mint and oregano, I've not had a lot of luck with them in my garden. And I never want to put mint or oregano in my garden beds again. LOL

What all do you grow? How much space do you have? I just have 4 raised beds, about 256 SF in total for the veggies. Too many dear to plant anything bigger. Have to keep it fenced in.

Back
Top Bottom