Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

god why does every one think im a woman:he:he:he
IT IS A ROOSTER!!!!!! :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he :he
MY PIC GEES I AM GETING TICKED OFF

Chill. People aren’t doing it intentionally. It’s a simple mistake. Easy to make online. And for the pic, Silkies are hard to tell on. Especially since the profile pics are small. You could put your gender on your profile page and/or your real name so people could tell easier.

Chill. People aren’t doing it intentionally. It’s a simple mistake. Easy to make online. And for the pic, Silkies are hard to tell on. Especially since the profile pics are small. You could put your gender on your profile page and/or your real name so people could tell easier.
I just went back to get that all in sequence too. I get it, but I don't have silkies, so I am definitely one who wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I just thought one of his chicks he thought was a pullet was now a cockerel. The last post was so out of the blue for me. :lau I hate that I can't remember details like that from one day to the next anymore. :gig Good news is, we will all probably remember now. :lol:

I just went back to get that all in sequence too. I get it, but I don't have silkies, so I am definitely one who wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I just thought one of his chicks he thought was a pullet was now a cockerel. The last post was so out of the blue for me. :lau I hate that I can't remember details like that from one day to the next anymore. :gig Good news is, we will all probably remember now. :lol:

Yeah, it was definitely random and out of the blue haha would have made more sense if he was quoting the post he was replying too haha that’s part of why I went back. Cause the whole entire thing was a bit dramatic, not just those ones :lau and yeah, I barely remember what I ate or did sometimes :lau :oops: and :lau very true!! No one will be forgetting anytime soon. That’s for sure lol

Put a picture of your face or an image of an actor you admire as your avatar, something like that.

Have a piece of prune cake and some cookies. They fix everything. Lol
Yes! We have famous cookies from two famous grandmothers!!! Coffee and tea available to go with them! :D

Back
Top Bottom