Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Morning Debby, not over it yet...but a little better. Was pretty tough last night working and feeling like crap. :sick Felt fine when I left the house, about 4 hours into it, I felt like crap again. It's just that weak and no energy feeling.
I sure hope you are back to your energetic self soon!

Well, I like coffee and you all drank it all! :rant Made a new pot and a french press for me out of the hot water for tea. So now the hot water is on to heat again. Sorry cocoa lovers, you'll have to wait a few minutes. :oops:

All the same, it's a good morning and a sunny day! I don't know how cold it is. Had to change out all the waterers, frozen solid. It's a balmy 26 degrees here. (Does anyone know why we don't have a degree sign on the keyboard? Don't they know we are always talking about the weather?) :rant

sorry. woke up to alarm calls. went out. nothin goin on. I need coffee. :caf

Well, I like coffee and you all drank it all! :rant Made a new pot and a french press for me out of the hot water for tea. So now the hot water is on to heat again. Sorry cocoa lovers, you'll have to wait a few minutes. :oops:

All the same, it's a good morning and a sunny day! I don't know how cold it is. Had to change out all the waterers, frozen solid. It's a balmy 26 degrees here. (Does anyone know why we don't have a degree sign on the keyboard? Don't they know we are always talking about the weather?) :rant

sorry. woke up to alarm calls. went out. nothin goin on. I need coffee. :caf
It's this key " ° " = 26°

Back
Top Bottom