Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Morning Debby, not over it yet...but a little better. Was pretty tough last night working and feeling like crap. :sick Felt fine when I left the house, about 4 hours into it, I felt like crap again. It's just that weak and no energy feeling.
I sure hope you are back to your energetic self soon!

Well, I like coffee and you all drank it all! :rant Made a new pot and a french press for me out of the hot water for tea. So now the hot water is on to heat again. Sorry cocoa lovers, you'll have to wait a few minutes. :oops:

All the same, it's a good morning and a sunny day! I don't know how cold it is. Had to change out all the waterers, frozen solid. It's a balmy 26 degrees here. (Does anyone know why we don't have a degree sign on the keyboard? Don't they know we are always talking about the weather?) :rant

sorry. woke up to alarm calls. went out. nothin goin on. I need coffee. :caf

Well, I like coffee and you all drank it all! :rant Made a new pot and a french press for me out of the hot water for tea. So now the hot water is on to heat again. Sorry cocoa lovers, you'll have to wait a few minutes. :oops:

All the same, it's a good morning and a sunny day! I don't know how cold it is. Had to change out all the waterers, frozen solid. It's a balmy 26 degrees here. (Does anyone know why we don't have a degree sign on the keyboard? Don't they know we are always talking about the weather?) :rant

sorry. woke up to alarm calls. went out. nothin goin on. I need coffee. :caf
It's this key " ° " = 26°

There's an app for that! :lol:
An app for posting photos? I can post them from my computer, but usually they reside on my phone, so it's just easier. If it's chicken pictures, those get saved to the computer, but if it's what I had for dinner, I have no need to save that. :lau

Back
Top Bottom