Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

That's a good thing! I usually feel my age after major projects; recovery seems to take a bit longer and things hurt a little more than they used to :old
X2, IM....after a major project, I find out that I had muscles I didn't know I had! :lol:

That's a good thing! I usually feel my age after major projects; recovery seems to take a bit longer and things hurt a little more than they used to :old
X2, IM....after a major project, I find out that I had muscles I didn't know I had! :lol:
Well, X3 on the aches and pains. But I look at it this way, they just mean I'm still doing things, and If I'm still doing things, it's all good.

Yup, and they take a week to stop complaining!

Well, X3 on the aches and pains. But I look at it this way, they just mean I'm still doing things, and If I'm still doing things, it's all good.
Just keep swimming...

Good morning everyone.

Yeah, sometimes I have to figure it out. I was 40 for a long time.

I can't even remember '40'.

How very true is that.

Back
Top Bottom