Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

good afternoon, everyone! I'm sitting in OHSU waiting for some procedures that will potentially fix my anemia problems. Would be great. Had to be picked up by ambulance last night. Blood pressure was dropping at 80/33 when they got to the house. Local hospital sent me via Ambulance to OHSU where they have some sophisticated equipment to see and fix my small intestine without surgery. Isn't medicine incredible? Two blood transfusions and feel better today.
Chickie love the picture of the teenager.

Sean it will be a great day if they can find the problem area this time. :)

Glad I wasn't home to watch seattle burn, Penny, but I heard it's not any better down here in Portland. :rolleyes:
Goodness Val, hate to hear you're not well. Hope it's all rectified quickly.

Thanks everyone for your concern and well wishes! ATM I'm doing fine. I have had a couple blood transfusions and they are planning to go exploring into my small intestine tomorrow, via deep endoscopy and capsule endoscopy. They have no treatment plans until they see what is going on.

Long story short, I have been going through this for over a year. I've been in the hospital twice before with these same tests. So far they have never found something to fix.

I'm seriously tired of the process, and sometimes feel like just letting the blood run out and go gentle into that dark night. This is a vicious cycle I don't want to continue.

I'm at OHSU, probably the best place around for fixing the impossible, so I suppose it's worth one last chance.

Looks nice, love the geraniums too!
Thank you! Geraniums are one of my favorites. They took a hard hit a couple weeks ago when a frost came through.. forgot to bring them inside
good afternoon, everyone! I'm sitting in OHSU waiting for some procedures that will potentially fix my anemia problems. Would be great. Had to be picked up by ambulance last night. Blood pressure was dropping at 80/33 when they got to the house. Local hospital sent me via Ambulance to OHSU where they have some sophisticated equipment to see and fix my small intestine without surgery. Isn't medicine incredible? Two blood transfusions and feel better today.

Glad I wasn't home to watch seattle burn, Penny, but I heard it's not any better down here in Portland. :rolleyes:

Oh gosh, Val, that is very scary. I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad you are are feeling better today. I hope they find the problem area and fix it soon. Please keep us update :hugs

Thanks everyone for your concern and well wishes! ATM I'm doing fine. I have had a couple blood transfusions and they are planning to go exploring into my small intestine tomorrow, via deep endoscopy and capsule endoscopy. They have no treatment plans until they see what is going on.

Long story short, I have been going through this for over a year. I've been in the hospital twice before with these same tests. So far they have never found something to fix.

I'm seriously tired of the process, and sometimes feel like just letting the blood run out and go gentle into that dark night. This is a vicious cycle I don't want to continue.

I'm at OHSU, probably the best place around for fixing the impossible, so I suppose it's worth one last chance.

Im so sorry, Val. Hugs and prayers being sent your way. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I'm glad you are in good hands! Stay strong. We are here for you! :hugs

Valerie, oh my goodness! Good know you're feeling better already; you'll be in great shape when you go home if no surgery so keeping my fingers crossed that turns out well.

Morning Val, you're in my prayers. Hope all goes well today and they come up with a way of helping you out. Please keep us posted. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom