Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good news. They will be doing the other test I need tomorrow. Not sure why that was such a hard decision to make. :rolleyes: But, progress is being made. :woot
Hey at least they didn't send you home telling you, we have no idea. That's what the Cardiologists keep telling my sister in law. She needs a pacemaker and defibrillator, but they don't do either.

Hey at least they didn't send you home telling you, we have no idea. That's what the Cardiologists keep telling my sister in law. She needs a pacemaker and defibrillator, but they don't do either.
Yes, that is pretty much the same frustration I'm dealing with. If they find nothing tomorrow they will just shrug their shoulders. I've seen a lot of shrugged shoulders over the last year and half. At some point, I'm going to stop getting the blood transfusions. What is the point?

Yes, that is pretty much the same frustration I'm dealing with. If they find nothing tomorrow they will just shrug their shoulders. I've seen a lot of shrugged shoulders over the last year and half. At some point, I'm going to stop getting the blood transfusions. What is the point?
I hope they figure it out!

My FIL was getting transfusions regularly, and then he started making enough blood on his own!

Back
Top Bottom