Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Whenever I see that I think of the BYC coffee guzzlers!

This could be us :lau
coffee judge.jpg

Hang in there Val. Hopefully they will find the problem. Maybe with the blood they found they can pinpoint the area in the intestine and do a laparotomy and take out the section of intestine involved. I know that is not what you want but it could be the fix you need. Keep us apprised of the progress they are making. My prayers are with you.
I think that is the plan, or just go in and cauterize it. At this point, if they find it, it will be surgery of some kind.

They are going to take some of my blood and somehow zap it with radiation and put it back in. I probably didn't say that right, but anyway, helps them find the leak.

Thanks so much for the prayers!!! :hugs
@ValerieJ I don't think I ever updated you on my roosters. I'm just going to keep one and reduce my flock. I have 20 chickens right now, some are chicks and I'm hoping to sell a few pullets. Anyway, this is Angus with Lucy. He's such a pretty boy, still learning the ropes but I think he's going to be good with the girls.
View attachment 2176135
Oh my, I love Angus! He is the cutest rooster ever! And his sister was adorable too! I did see Nightmare b4 Christmas, but I think I recognize the character you're talking about. :lol:

And you know chicken pictures cheer me up!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom