Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning one and all!

Water is hot with tea and condiments on the counter.

Take a break, stop in, have a seat, and enjoy a cup.

Have a great day!

Thank you Ladies Eight, I'll sit and have a cup of coffee
smiley coffee table.gif

Ahhh....still coffee left for me. :caf I'll start a new pot before I go too.

I wake up to two roosters crowing....very early.... but I have to admit I love it. They have a very secure coop at night, but still the sound of my boys greeting the morning tells me all is right with in the chicken house. In fact, I listen for that sound during the day too. Whenever there is a big commotion out there, which generally means the wrong hen got to close to the other wrong hen, I listen for a minute for the sound of one of the roosters crowing. If that doesn't happen I'm on my way to make sure all is okay. I usually get half way across the yard when one of them sees me and starts crowing. :lol:

Ah chickens. They add so much to life!

Ahhh....still coffee left for me. :caf I'll start a new pot before I go too.

I wake up to two roosters crowing....very early.... but I have to admit I love it. They have a very secure coop at night, but still the sound of my boys greeting the morning tells me all is right with in the chicken house. In fact, I listen for that sound during the day too. Whenever there is a big commotion out there, which generally means the wrong hen got to close to the other wrong hen, I listen for a minute for the sound of one of the roosters crowing. If that doesn't happen I'm on my way to make sure all is okay. I usually get half way across the yard when one of them sees me and starts crowing. :lol:

Ah chickens. They add so much to life!

Good morning Val, hope you have a good day!

Hhey Val did a great thing made belgian waffles tonight they turned out great
Belgian Waffles
Ingredients

2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Large Eggs Separated
1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
2 Cups Milk
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract

Instructions

Preheat your waffle iron, spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl beat the egg whites with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a separate medium bowl mix together the egg yolks, vegetable oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
Add the egg yolk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well.
Fold in the egg whites.
Pour the batter onto your hot waffle iron and cook according to manufacturer's directions**
That sounds delicious. I can't even remember the last time I had belgian waffles. I do make pancakes and ebbleskivers a couple times a year, but that's about it.

Good morning Val, hope you have a good day!
Good morning, Debby! Looking forward to the day. We have finally started going for walks and that is making a huge difference! We have a mile long forested loop to walk around here. I'm so happy to be out doing something. I'm helping with the chickens now, which makes me really happy too.

How about you? Probably bigger plans than me. lol

Good morning, Debby! Looking forward to the day. We have finally started going for walks and that is making a huge difference! We have a mile long forested loop to walk around here. I'm so happy to be out doing something. I'm helping with the chickens now, which makes me really happy too.

How about you? Probably bigger plans than me. lol

So glad you're feeling well enough to go for walks and tend to the chickens!

No big plans for me, just taking care of some things around the house and then tomorrow DH and I are going to the house in Casper. Just for an overnight stay but it will be nice to get away that long. Hopefully we'll see some fireworks tomorrow night, I love those!

So glad you're feeling well enough to go for walks and tend to the chickens!

No big plans for me, just taking care of some things around the house and then tomorrow DH and I are going to the house in Casper. Just for an overnight stay but it will be nice to get away that long. Hopefully we'll see some fireworks tomorrow night, I love those!
Fireworks started last night in my neighborhood. :lol: They will go on all weekend. That's fine with us. Just a bunch of patriots celebrating their freedom! 🇺🇸🤩:ya

Back
Top Bottom