Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone! Finally feeling like the fog of sickness is leaving me! Went to the clinic for the third time yesterday and finally got some medicine so hopefully on the mend. Hope everyone has a great day!
That's crazy, three trips to get treatment!

That's crazy, three trips to get treatment!

Morning Cap :frow

Good morning everyone! Finally feeling like the fog of sickness is leaving me! Went to the clinic for the third time yesterday and finally got some medicine so hopefully on the mend. Hope everyone has a great day!

Glad you're beginning to feel better Chickie!

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the coffee Debby! I'm sitting in bed late this morning sipping on it :caf and catching up on email and BYC.

Thanks for the well wishes, IM. I heard back from the oncologist yesterday and he has ordered some Zofran for me. That will take care of the nausea. It's a bit of a miracle pill, I think. They gave it to me in the hospital and it works in 10 min and for all day! I'm just happy to not be as sick as you were, Penny. This is more like having morning sickness every day. It will be over as soon as the meds get here. Meantime I have a couple pills left for days I need to be productive.

Speaking of which, we are tackling our master bath. Started painting yesterday and decided to take out a small cabinet, so now wall repairs and more painting to do. We will retile the floor and eventually we'll replace the tub/shower with just a shower, but we haven't agreed on what we want there yet.

Hi Deb! Sold 2 chickens yesterday, 3 more today. Bought more feed...
You are doing great on selling chicks! You must love hatching them. :D How great for the folks in your area to have a good source of chicks besides TSC or the like. It's the reason I'm trying to hatch my own, to get good stock, although I do have to read up on roosters when these two get too old. Not sure how the offspring works in the same flock for reproduction. Not too sure how the inbreeding works for chickens.

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the coffee Debby! I'm sitting in bed late this morning sipping on it :caf and catching up on email and BYC.

Thanks for the well wishes, IM. I heard back from the oncologist yesterday and he has ordered some Zofran for me. That will take care of the nausea. It's a bit of a miracle pill, I think. They gave it to me in the hospital and it works in 10 min and for all day! I'm just happy to not be as sick as you were, Penny. This is more like having morning sickness every day. It will be over as soon as the meds get here. Meantime I have a couple pills left for days I need to be productive.

Speaking of which, we are tackling our master bath. Started painting yesterday and decided to take out a small cabinet, so now wall repairs and more painting to do. We will retile the floor and eventually we'll replace the tub/shower with just a shower, but we haven't agreed on what we want there yet.

Glad there's something out there to help with the nausea Val!

That will be nice to have a brand new bathroom by the time you're done.

That's great. Did they not give you meds the first two times?

Back
Top Bottom