Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

You are doing great on selling chicks! You must love hatching them. :D How great for the folks in your area to have a good source of chicks besides TSC or the like. It's the reason I'm trying to hatch my own, to get good stock, although I do have to read up on roosters when these two get too old. Not sure how the offspring works in the same flock for reproduction. Not too sure how the inbreeding works for chickens.
It's not a great concern unless there is a genetic weakness. From what I read.

Morning all still on my first cup we are in the middle of dog fight two roof companies brothers each one owns one .. A-1 is in Tumwater, Roof Doctor is Chehalis whoever gets here first gets the job and it is big one. The loan was approved at 17 thousand

It's not a great concern unless there is a genetic weakness. From what I read.
That is good to know. Still, I will do some research. I have a couple years to do it in. They are both still cockerels, about 10 mos old. I don't know how long they are virile, but I suspect at least as long as a hen lays. :gig That is Valerie logic at the great experiment chicken palace.

Morning all still on my first cup we are in the middle of dog fight two roof companies brothers each one owns one .. A-1 is in Tumwater, Roof Doctor is Chehalis whoever gets here first gets the job and it is big one. The loan was approved at 17 thousand
May the best dog win! :lol:

That's crazy, three trips to get treatment!
It’s all due to this COVID stuff. First visit had symptoms so they did COVID test sent me home had to wait 4 days to get my negative results and in the meantime getting sicker. Even went to ER and they just assumed it was COVID too. I could have told them all last week it was bronchitis! I get it about 2/3 times a year. I guess I was lucky it didn’t turn into pneumonia! Just really frustrating!:he

Back
Top Bottom