Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Here at Snake Central we had another visitor today....really getting tired of smelling like a snake!
20200811_131131.jpg

It’s all due to this COVID stuff. First visit had symptoms so they did COVID test sent me home had to wait 4 days to get my negative results and in the meantime getting sicker. Even went to ER and they just assumed it was COVID too. I could have told them all last week it was bronchitis! I get it about 2/3 times a year. I guess I was lucky it didn’t turn into pneumonia! Just really frustrating!:he
Frustrating for sure! You're lucky you didn't get Covid because of all the trips to the doc and ER! Folks have just gotten a little crazy this year. Not everything is Covid. While I was in the hospital for this cancer, I had 5 Covid tests. Having to sit in a bed for 2 weeks makes a person a bit congested, but of course, any congestion has to be Covid, right? Crazy. I didn't have Covid. I didn't have bronchitis. I didn't have a cold. I just had "being stuck in an uncomfortable bed" allergy. :lau

I hope you are better real soon!!! Happy they are finally treating you!!!

Problem is they will eat eggs, so he can go elsewhere and look for supper. I pay a lot for my eggs.
:lau We do too! But, we have never lost an egg to a snake here. I think ours are too small. the snakes, that is. They are more likely to get eaten by the chickens! :gig

Back
Top Bottom