Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Thanks to all who brought coffee and hot water for tea this morning. A bit chilly down where I am... Started dripping water from above while I was out filling up feed tanks and such. Gave everyone some pumpkin as a treat. The only ones who seemed excited about pumpkin were some of the 7 week old chicks I sent out last week. I have some truly picky arsed birds.

Thanks to all who brought coffee and hot water for tea this morning. A bit chilly down where I am... Started dripping water from above while I was out filling up feed tanks and such. Gave everyone some pumpkin as a treat. The only ones who seemed excited about pumpkin were some of the 7 week old chicks I sent out last week. I have some truly picky arsed birds.

Funny you mention your flock and pumpkin. I gave mine 1/2 of a whole pumpkin last week. The girls here pretty much turned up their noses at it. So with the other 1/2, I baked it, scooped out all the guts and gave that to the flock warm...they loved that! Gourmet birds around here I guess. :lol:

Thank you Ladies-Eight, I appreciate your sharing!

SPICED TEA

3 1/2 cups sugar 2/3 cup tea (Instant Nestea)
14 oz. Tang 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. Dry Lemonade
2 tsp Cinnamon Mix (Wyler's)
2 tsp. Cloves

Mix all of the above ingredients together.

Place in a well sealed container.

Use three (3) heaping teaspoons of mix per cup.

This is a very very old recipe.

SPICED TEA

3 1/2 cups sugar 2/3 cup tea (Instant Nestea)
14 oz. Tang 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. Dry Lemonade
2 tsp Cinnamon Mix (Wyler's)
2 tsp. Cloves

Mix all of the above ingredients together.

Place in a well sealed container.

Use three (3) heaping teaspoons of mix per cup.

This is a very very old recipe.

Thank you for sharing that!

Back
Top Bottom