Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

I spent my morning putting four pieces of metal roofing on the coop.

I did some coop cleaning.

I am tired.

The weather is sunny, temp in the 80's, and very little humidity.

Like the perfect day.
Good for you! It must feel good getting all that work done before the heat of the day!

Good morning, Ladies Eight. Have another big day planned?

It is a little foggy here this morning. So nice and crisp out. I love that. I've been out to let the chickens out and give them some morning treats. I've fed the shop cats, the indoor cats, the squirrels and birds. Fresh water all around.

Now it's time for a nice cup of coffee and relaxation with friends. Thinking about what I want for breakfast. 🤔

ETA: I almost forgot to thank you for the coffee!!! :bow

Good morning, Ladies Eight. Have another big day planned?

It is a little foggy here this morning. So nice and crisp out. I love that. I've been out to let the chickens out and give them some morning treats. I've fed the shop cats, the indoor cats, the squirrels and birds. Fresh water all around.

Now it's time for a nice cup of coffee and relaxation with friends. Thinking about what I want for breakfast. 🤔

ETA: I almost forgot to thank you for the coffee!!! :bow

This is hoping you have a very productive day!

Hello Ladies. I am going to paint wood for my next coop. Lovely day. Hope everyone has a great day.
Oh yay! How many coops will that be when all is said and done?

It's time for me to paint 3 old ones. One of them I'd like to just get rid of, but you never know when I need just one more space. :lau

Good morning everyone!

Why am I running late and it's not even noon yet?
I'm running later than you are... Found my little copper marans near dead in the run this morning.. Brought her in, swaddled her in a towel and kept her close to my body for heat. Hours passed and her faint little cheeps became stronger and turning into more like a purring trill. Between being next to me and all swaddled up under a heat lamp when I had things to do, she's perked up immensely and is even drinking water now. Still won't eat, but I'm giving it time.. Her crop was huge and hard when I found her.. it's gone down and is now softer.
So, I go outside to pull a corner post upright so I could pack the base better, I got the danged Jeep stuck in the mud nearly up to the axle... Neighbor came over with his tractor and pulled me out.. But the POST is more straight, hence the door opens correctly now.

Back
Top Bottom