Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Come check out these new contests! Lots of great prizes!
loveshower.gif

It seems the days are incredibly short, and I have way too much to do. I had a heart issue, which took a month to discover what the issue was. I think that's absurd.
Then our local friends, who we have been sharing holiday meals with....had a tragedy. He felt like he was having a stroke, went to the hospital. Turns out he had a bulge in his aorta, and they performed surgery right away. He was recovering well, and then he had a stroke ! And was paralyzed on one side. After a few days, his health declined and he died. Last time i saw him, he was in our kitchen, talking to my husband. And now he's gone. The suddenness of it stunned me. So i have been spending less time on the internet. Thanks for thinking of me , and i hope everyone is well.

It seems the days are incredibly short, and I have way too much to do. I had a heart issue, which took a month to discover what the issue was. I think that's absurd.
Then our local friends, who we have been sharing holiday meals with....had a tragedy. He felt like he was having a stroke, went to the hospital. Turns out he had a bulge in his aorta, and they performed surgery right away. He was recovering well, and then he had a stroke ! And was paralyzed on one side. After a few days, his health declined and he died. Last time i saw him, he was in our kitchen, talking to my husband. And now he's gone. The suddenness of it stunned me. So i have been spending less time on the internet. Thanks for thinking of me , and i hope everyone is well.
So sad to hear all this, Cap. That had to be quite a shock, and now such a big change in your life. :hugs

And wow, I understand the shorter days and lack of time to get things done. Nice to see you pop in for a minute.

Makes all of us face our own mortality doesn't it..

Back
Top Bottom