Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the coffee, George!

It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood. We got up to high 90's yesterday, probably will today. I'm soaking in every ray of sunshine in this rainy state. Enjoying every minute of it! The chickens are fine. Their area has a lot of tree cover and stays at least 10 degrees cooler. We make sure they have plenty of fresh cool water and bring them treats like frozen peas, carrots and corn, or watermelon. They are spoiled. Not to mention the berry run is in their area, so I stand out there and pick berries for them. Some of them will come and take it out of my fingers, but others are a little shy, so I toss them out and they race to see who gets the berry. They are so cute.

I love watching my chickens especially when they are getting special treats.

I bought them some crickets last week and when I got ready to take them to the chickens my husband wanted to go with me.

He was delighted to see them and their reactions to the crickets.

I love watching my chickens especially when they are getting special treats.

I bought them some crickets last week and when I got ready to take them to the chickens my husband wanted to go with me.

He was delighted to see them and their reactions to the crickets.
Were the crickets alive? That would definitely be a hoot. I have seen one of mine go after a live one that wandered through her space. Well, they'll go for anything that flies through. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom