Cup o' Joe and Tea Too

Good morning! Thanks for the coffee, George.

Yes, need to mow the lawn here too. Been letting it go for a couple weeks to give food to the deer. We have too many around here and they are running out of food. I wish they would just move deeper into the forest, but people feed them so they stick around. Can't have a garden without fencing it. They are voracious.

Good morning everyone! I brewed the coffee this morning, and brought some nice pastries. Help yourselves.

I think ridding oneself of stress is difficult. It requires such an attitude shift, and that means changing life circumstances. Not always possible. A sick husband and having all the responsibility of the house and personal affairs...you can't change that. But you can find things you can cut out of routine and relax a little, I hope. And you can take out any external factors.

If you watch the news, stop. I did. I read it now and don't listen to all the bickering and arguing. If you watch drama on TV, stop that too, and find something funny to watch. Is there anything funny on TV anymore? I don't know. I don't watch it at all. But find something light if you do.

And don't worry about what isn't getting done. Just let as much go as you can. I know that's easier said than done.

IDK, maybe none of that is helpful. I just feel really bad for you, Karen. I know you are miserable with these relentless shingles. Guess I'm feeling helpless but trying to help anyway.

Sometimes saying nothing is best. I'm not good at that.

I really appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Talking on BYC gives me a good "out" in my life.

Thanks for all you do.

1713366476527.png

Back
Top Bottom