Current Internet Theory

Pics
First of all, don't kill the messenger...lol.

Secondly:
These were the TSC feeds that were tested:

-Producer's Pride 16% Layer Feed Mini Pellets
-Purina Layena Layer Crumbles
-Nature's Best Organic Egg Layer Pellets
-Dumor Organic 16% Layer Crumbles
-Dumor 16% Egg Maxx Pellets
-Flock Party Egg Maker Pellets

Producer's Pride 16% Layer Feed Mini Pellets contains about twice the glyphosate of any other brand tested, the next highest was Purina Layena Layer Crumbles.

Glyphosate is a pesticide and we all know that pesticide's and birds don't mix. Whether it has anything to do with egg reduction is still a mystery but I wouldn't feed it to my birds. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Who tested these? (Sorry if it's obvious to everyone else, but I'm not seeing it.)

Tomorrow is the last day of the TSC Purina Feed experiment, and it'll have been 7 days. I'm pitching the rest of it after snack time tomorrow.
Scratch that. Today was the last day. They probably have enough left in their bowls for another day, but it'll be all the fine bits that settle, and they don't like those. There were a lot of them in the second bag. I'm dumping them out.

Total in these 6 days on Purina Feed: 8 eggs.
Previous 6 days on Kalmbach feed: 3 eggs.

Now we'll see what happens from tomorrow through Tuesday (Feb 9-14) when I change back to Kalmbach 20% Flock Maker. For the record, the Purina was also a 20% flock maker type feed. The analysis numbers for protein and the amino acids methionine and lysine were exactly the same per their respective bags.

I think this proves that the days have gotten longer (true) and we've had a LOT more sunshine in the last week than the month before (also true).

The next two days are forecast to be cloudy/rainy. Saturday and Sunday are forecast to be sunny. Then a cloudy day, then a partly cloudy day.

Mike Adams

I'm not sure I would trust anything Mike Adams "the health ranger" has to say. He's not exactly considered to be a credible source of factual information.

I think I'll wait for @Aunt Angus's results.

1675899018175.png

First of all, don't kill the messenger...lol.

Secondly:
These were the TSC feeds that were tested:

-Producer's Pride 16% Layer Feed Mini Pellets
-Purina Layena Layer Crumbles
-Nature's Best Organic Egg Layer Pellets
-Dumor Organic 16% Layer Crumbles
-Dumor 16% Egg Maxx Pellets
-Flock Party Egg Maker Pellets

Producer's Pride 16% Layer Feed Mini Pellets contains about twice the glyphosate of any other brand tested, the next highest was Purina Layena Layer Crumbles.

Glyphosate is a pesticide and we all know that pesticide's and birds don't mix. Whether it has anything to do with egg reduction is still a mystery but I wouldn't feed it to my birds. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
Of course they contained Glyphosate. I'd be surprised if they didn't. They should also contain heavy metals. All of that is absolutely meaningless without context.

HOW MUCH was found? What is the Standard?

Oh wait, this is Mike selling doom and sensationalism. Did he roll into sales of his prepper "ranger" feed buckets, next? Do you know what they contain? Mike doesn't have a great reptation, according to other "extremists" on the farther left or the more reasonable right, or Slate (left of center). Maybe Mike has a long history of being wrong. Even about Chipotle. I could spend all evening linking the number of times he was wrong about something - would be harder pressed to find something he got right.

The real question is why anyone pays attention to him at all. But then, since the dawn of intersections, there has been some bum with a hand out and a sign proclaiming "The End is Near". Every once in a while they are even right - though almost never in the way they forecast. Hint. He wasn't right this time either.

Last edited:
Of course they contained Glyphosate. I'd be surprised if they didn't. They should also contain heavy metals. All of that is absolutely meaningless without context.

HOW MUCH was found? What is the Standard?

Oh wait, this is Mike selling doom and sensationalism. Did he roll into sales of his prepper "ranger" feed buckets, next? Do you know what they contain? Mike doesn't have a great reptation, according to other "extremists" on the farther left or the more reasonable right, or Slate (left of center). Maybe Mike has a long history of being wrong. Even about Chipotle. I could spend all evening linking the number of times he was wrong about something - would be harder pressed to find something he got right.

The real question is why anyone pays attention to him at all. But then, since the dawn of intersections, there has been some bum with a hand out and a sign proclaiming "The End is Near". Every once in a while they are even right - though almost never in the way they forecast. Hint. He wasn't right this time either.
So who does like Mike? 😂

Yes, he is often beaten down for expressing his own thoughts and opinions but he is pretty darn spot on when it comes to his lab work.

http://www.truthwiki.org/mike-adams-the-health-ranger/
I am trying NOT to be deliberately insulting. I am, however, exasperated.

TruthWiki is more Mike Adams. You just cited Mike Adams for the proposition that Mike Adams is truthful. ....because he said so.

I hope you understand why that is perhaps not the best basis for judging someone's veracity???

Back
Top Bottom