Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

We saw 'Kingsman" today - I enjoyed it in a 'Bondesque' sort of way. Not a great movie, but great entertainment if that makes any sense.

Sour I loved Kingsman except for "adult parts," which I think would prohibit bringing young children along.. I felt ,"that " belonged in another movie, especially since the Kingsman otherwise conducted themselves as Gentlemen . Wish I had the opportunity to see it again my brother and I really liked it when it first came out.

The 'rescue' of the Swedish princess scene was gratuitous and absolutely unnecessary. The only good part of that scene was the expression on the 'pilot's' face.

OH KAY lets leave it at that.
wink.png

I'd like to chime in sometimes, but where to start? Not driving to Port Huron, Lapeer or Chesterfield twp to see a movie in a theater full of idiots (teenagers and spoilers)
Here are some movies I would like to see
The Interview- just because it p.o.'d N.Korea
Selma- just for the history and the President's speech and walk for 50 yr anv.
Boyhood- because of time spent to make
Still Alice- just interested, no reason really
The Imitation Game- I don't remember why
The Butler-just curious of W.H. inner workings
American Sniper- I want my own opinion on that subject
My hubby begged me to watch a movie the other night, Left Behind- Nicholas Cage It could have been good but it really s**k*d eggs! I can't stand Cage anyway.

I could list a ton of good movies but they're older, anyone interested in going back in time?

We saw "Woman in Gold" today. Helen Mirren at her finest - a very enjoyable film to us - four stars, worth seeing.

What is it about? I only have cable basic and Net Flix but, write down movies I want to see. I hope someone comments on my movie list, post #1065.
It may date me but I would love a conversation about old movies I like too.
smile.png

I'd like to chime in sometimes, but where to start? Not driving to Port Huron, Lapeer or Chesterfield twp to see a movie in a theater full of idiots (teenagers and spoilers)
Here are some movies I would like to see
The Interview- just because it p.o.'d N.Korea
Selma- just for the history and the President's speech and walk for 50 yr anv.
Boyhood- because of time spent to make
Still Alice- just interested, no reason really
The Imitation Game- I don't remember why
The Butler-just curious of W.H. inner workings
American Sniper- I want my own opinion on that subject
My hubby begged me to watch a movie the other night, Left Behind- Nicholas Cage It could have been good but it really s**k*d eggs! I can't stand Cage anyway.

I could list a ton of good movies but they're older, anyone interested in going back in time?
always unless diva wants us to start another thread.

Back
Top Bottom