Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

For anyone who saw "Kingsman:Secret Service," the character Eggsy - is the same guy in the movie "Eddie the Eagle,". I thought he looked very familiar in the trailers BUT, they made him chubby and gave him glasses. Wow what a disguise.

For anyone who saw  "Kingsman:Secret Service,"     the  character Eggsy  - is the same guy in the movie   "Eddie the Eagle,".   I thought he looked very familiar in the  trailers BUT, they made him   chubby and gave him glasses.  Wow what a disguise.
THAT'S who it is! Yes! It was drivng me crazy! Every time I see the commercial I just knew I knew hm but just could not remember where. Thank you!

Saw Eddie the Eagle" today - it's an enjoyable story with a good message. I'll give it a 3.75 rating. There is a scene where Hugh Jackman is trying to get Eddie to feel the ecstasy of a good jump that is flat out hysterical. I will not go into detail because this is a family friendly thread.

deedee, I roared throughout the entire scene. If you see the movie, you will understand. Hugh Jackman just comes across as the kind of guy that would be great to sit down with over several rounds of beer. There was an evident rapport between the two leads in this show.

I saw Deadpool yesterday afternoon at the local theater. It was pretty darn good! Comical and yet bloody, not a movie I would normally choose to watch.

Last edited:
Heard that The Force Awakens comes out on DVD April 1st. Can't wait!
yesss.gif

Back
Top Bottom