Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Friendly_Lurker

Songster
Jan 27, 2020
Kansas
Lol... that's a whole lot of spoiler alerts! My kids and I watched Enola Holmes this week, too, and loved it. We also struggle to find films and tv series with strong female protagonists. I didn't know that it was a book series, so will have to check that out. Hopefully there will be a sequel! Thanks for the review.
Sorry about the spoilers! There’s also a lot of good fight scenes.

drumstick diva

Still crazy after all these years.
Premium Feather Member
Aug 26, 2009
Out to pasture
JANELLE MONAE was also very good in the movie "Hidden Figures," which focused on the importance of 3 Black Women during early space rush days. They could calculate faster than the computers of the day plus they were TOTALLY ACCURATE. The other topnotch actresses were Taraji Henson and Octavia Spensor.

Boy, do I wish they would come up with a safe, effective covid vaccination so I could go back to the movies with my brother. We saw some stellar movies and wish for more.

Last edited:

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
JANELLE MONAE was also very good in the movie "Hidden Figures," which focused on the importance of 3 Black Women during early space rush days. They could calculate faster than the computers of the day plus they were TOTALLY ACCURATE. The other topnotch actresses were
That is a good movie too!

ronott1

A chicken will always remember the egg
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
Are folks going back to the movie theaters or just renting etc? IF it was just me I would take the risk but, not when I could be bringing covid back to other folks. Not worth it ever!!
Some places are opening back up. Our county is not allowing movie theaters to open yet

Top Bottom