Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Thanks Sour, going to see the Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Wednesday- hope it doesn't rain though. It's over too late to get the senior bus to ride home. Who cares? I does what I wants to do. Besides I am a" whatever AMC member "and they owe me a free popcorn & drink for my recently passed birthday.

BTW it's only 5 and a half miles home. I've done it in pouring rain(to see "BACK TO THE FUTURE", for the fourth time - actually it was boring by then. I knew what the 'lines' were before they got to speak them. I've also done the walk home when it was hailing, and boy, those tiny ice pellets really hurt.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Jeffrey Dean Morgan myself- hate to admit I watched the soap opera just to see him (dare I say the bimbo in love with him - killed him "accidentally!!" ) I've despised her every since.

ron, I just started viewing a new(to me) Netflix serial. I believe it's called The 4400. I may hold off on watching more. I'm in a rather fragile period right now and it may not be a good idea.

You could be right ron, re: Greys Anatomy.

ron, I just started viewing a new(to me) Netflix serial. I believe it's called The 4400. I may hold off on watching more. I'm in a rather fragile period right now and it may not be a good idea.

You could be right ron, re: Greys Anatomy.
The 4400 was a series I watched years ago. It was good but is a bit weird on the Sci Fi scale.

There are a lot of episodes to watch!

I finished Perry Mason on HBO today. It is very Gritty and set in 1931 Los Angeles.

Back
Top Bottom