Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

It was very entertaining. My only major complaint is Ive had the stupid song stuck in my head ALL DAY. It's your birthday...and we want you to have fun...its your birthday...so lets party everyone...
I found Willy's Wonderland on Hulu! It is in my watchlist now

I saw Eiffel on the weekend. The scenes of the Eiffel Tower going up were interesting but I found the romance tedious and uncomfortable, and I love romances. Other positives were the delightful friendship between father and daughter and the bosses solidarity and friendship with the workers.

One thumb up, the other down. The romance really missed the target.

I saw Eiffel on the weekend. The scenes of the Eiffel Tower going up were interesting but I found the romance tedious and uncomfortable, and I love romances. Other positives were the delightful friendship between father and daughter and the bosses solidarity and friendship with the workers.

One thumb up, the other down. The romance really missed the target.
Thanks for the review!

Free Guy

The latest Ryan Reynolds movie is out on Redbox and is MUCHO entertaining, fun and funny. It's essentially like "Ready Player 1" and "The Truman Show" with the element of special sunglasses ("They Live"??) with spectacular nonstop special effects.

Basically it's a feel-good action movie with an upbeat message.

Directed by Shawn Levy, it runs 1 hour 55 minutes. Rated PG-13.

Free Guy

The latest Ryan Reynolds movie is out on Redbox and is MUCHO entertaining, fun and funny. It's essentially like "Ready Player 1" and "The Truman Show" with the element of special sunglasses ("They Live"??) with spectacular nonstop special effects.

Basically it's a feel-good action movie with an upbeat message.

Directed by Shawn Levy, it runs 1 hour 55 minutes. Rated PG-13.
thanks for the review!
I have added it to my video que.

OLD

The latest from M. Night Shyamalan is now on Redbox. And yet another interesting hook-you-in movie of his with a twist "Gotcha!" ending. DH and I enjoyed it and had a pretty long conversation afterwards about the perils and consequences of aging. This movie is not for the squeamish as folks perish in assorted ways, not all of them pretty.

The premise is folks vacationing at an all-inclusive resort are invited to spend a day at a secluded beach with rare mineral outcroppings. "Magical!" it is claimed. The magic is that once there you age a year every half hour and you cannot escape. No man, woman, child nor dog is immune. Lots of plot and character development and interaction. This movie will set you thinking.

Runs 1 hour 48 minutes, PG-13.

OLD

The latest from M. Night Shyamalan is now on Redbox. And yet another interesting hook-you-in movie of his with a twist "Gotcha!" ending. DH and I enjoyed it and had a pretty long conversation afterwards about the perils and consequences of aging. This movie is not for the squeamish as folks perish in assorted ways, not all of them pretty.

The premise is folks vacationing at an all-inclusive resort are invited to spend a day at a secluded beach with rare mineral outcroppings. "Magical!" it is claimed. The magic is that once there you age a year every half hour and you cannot escape. No man, woman, child nor dog is immune. Lots of plot and character development and interaction. This movie will set you thinking.

Runs 1 hour 48 minutes, PG-13.
thanks for the review!

Back
Top Bottom