Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

It's like a soap opera on fantasy steroids with good acting... Lol

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I'm not a tv person anymore - last thing I watched was the finale of "Under the Dome," pretty cheesy but sometimes I'm in the mood for cheese. I'm sure it won't be back - was a summer replacement for 2 seasons. Just can't fit BYC and tv into the same day. Bet you can guess who won [​IMG]

3. hennible, I really need to watch that too. I just don't watch a lot of tv anymore. I got obsessed with Warehouse 13 just like that. [​IMG]Had to buy last season.

4. hennible

Lol
    Game of thrones is addicting... Watch out ;)

5. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

That is a very well made series, I like it a lot. The casting is well done, and all the CGI and wardrobe and other stuff is very believable too. Only thing that bothers me are the faces on the weirwood trees. They look a bit silly.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  6. hennible

A bit... Also the dragons in the first season... A little off model or something... But the story makes up for it... Now all other shows pale in comparison.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  7. Sounds like it's right up my alley.

8. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Is that the series that, at one point , had Sean Bean (Boromir from LOTR ? Sean seems to be in a lot - always dies horribly. There is even a video of his best death scenes..

9. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Collingwood since it was you who asked I think you should start a separate thread for TV shows. I can see there is so much more activity for that than movie reviews, that the movies would be buried and hard to find. Also I don't watch tv so couldn't keep up.

10. hennible

That's a plan diva

I really enjoyed " the edge is tomorrow" solid enough for me, alien invasion and time travel... Why not.
    Also enjoyed the latest X-men movie, it could have been better... A lot of story seemed to be missing.... But it was still entertaining.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by