Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by drumstick diva, Feb 15, 2013.

1. I actually resemble the remark [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Because your green? ;)

3. Yeah...we'll go with that. [​IMG]

4. Amberjem

Amberjem Overrun With Chickens

lol

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Okay guys I just saw" Interstellar" for a second time. My brother wanted to see it so we did. He and I both give it 3.5 stars (out of 4) only because we can't figure out the ending. Up to that point - all is great.

I also figured out how to elevate the foot rest at the modernized show with the pouffy reclining seats. I am so proud of myself.

6. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hennible I can make out the image of one small person & one taller, in the reflection of your eyeball - cool!!

7. hennible

hennible Overrun With Chickens

Lol thanks diva... It was just temporary as you can see it changed again.

8. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

We watched Begin Again yesterday too. I really liked it, nice movie, well written, and the soundtrack is good. I usually like Keira, although she does walk a fine line between being annoying and enjoyable. Another Mark Ruffalo movie I liked was The Kids Are All Right.

9. drumstick diva

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Vehve thank you for bringing up that movie "The Kids are Alright." It was very good AND Ruffalo was smokin' hot.

10. vehve

vehve The Token Finn

Diva, another good actor from that one is Julianne Moore. I liked her in Crazy Stupid Love and Don Jon. And that takes us to Joseph Gordon-Levitt, loads of good movies... and from CSL, Steve Carrell, he's good too, and Emma Stone, really liked her in the Help. And somehow that reminds me of the Butler and the Kings Speech, more great movies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by