Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

The original True Grit movie was the best, it had John Wayne in it !! While I did like the new version I wish Jeff Bridges didn't change his voice to sound growly, to me that was just dumb, I think it would have been a superb movie if he didn't do that. Mistake on part of the director probably, in my opinion.

Yeah, its a puzzle, and it only bothers me because I can't figure it out, might not have been good movies anyway, just would like to know and google has failed me for years of every once in awhile trying to find them by random asking (just in the search bar, haven't actually asked anyone before).
Beer, I had a movie stuck in my head I had seen as a teen I simply could not find any info on and until I ran into a serious movie geek from TX, it went unanswered. I wish I still was in contact with him. He would know.

We have True Grit on VHS, and DVD. It's kept for posterity.
wink.png

Beer, I had a movie stuck in my head I had seen as a teen I simply could not find any info on and until I ran into a serious movie geek from TX, it went unanswered. I wish I still was in contact with him. He would know.

We have True Grit on VHS, and DVD. It's kept for posterity. ;)

I had a band I used to listen to nonstop in 1995 that I lost the cd and couldn't remember their name and only one verse of a song. I listed to so much music back then I can't remember them all Lol. Had a music geek start working here last year and I mentioned that one verse, 'we are the underground' and that it had heavy riffs. The next day he told me who it was 'Life of Agony' woohoo! We've only been online for about five yrs and I bet I Googled it 500 times a hundred different ways and nothing Lol!

New movie 'Home' kids are insisting that we have to take them to see it this weekend. Hopefully it's good, the only new movies we get to see are kids ones :-(

V, if I sang or hummed a tune to my phone, there would be silence and then hysterical laughter. I was the kid who was asked to 'mouth the words' in the church choir.
sad.png

I had a band I used to listen to nonstop in 1995 that I lost the cd and couldn't remember their name and only one verse of a song. I listed to so much music back then I can't remember them all Lol. Had a music geek start working here last year and I mentioned that one verse, 'we are the underground' and that it had heavy riffs. The next day he told me who it was 'Life of Agony' woohoo! We've only been online for about five yrs and I bet I Googled it 500 times a hundred different ways and nothing Lol!

:lau
I could have named that one... Sweet song...

Back
Top Bottom