Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

I don't know if I have any good referals. I watched harry potter 6, and it was.... Silly. They added a lot of events that didn't happen in the book, not to mention the weird dialog... and the scene at the beginning.
The movie felt very forced, but then again so did book 6. Honestly I liked the 4th movie better than the book but the first movie was imho on par. That was the perfect man to play dumbledore. Its a real shame he passed because I felt he really captured the soul of the character. I think people would have been more upset when the character met his end because of it. Sorry for the spoiler but its been like 20 years since the books came out so I think its fair. And magical beasts? Well...I thought the first movie was entertaining but nothing more. And the second...garbage. Actually thats an insult to garbage. Rat feces. Sorry johnny depp but I hated it. Rip up your contract with disney before you destroy more things I love

What a shame, Johnny used to be a very good actor, I especially liked him in/as Edward Scissorhands. Also "What's eating Edward Grape?" (with a bit part for Leo Dicaprio)
Ive had a crush on him ever since I saw that movie as a kid. I hate seeing him play a villian but I still loved him in Secret Window

The movie felt very forced, but then again so did book 6. Honestly I liked the 4th movie better than the book but the first movie was imho on par. That was the perfect man to play dumbledore. Its a real shame he passed because I felt he really captured the soul of the character. I think people would have been more upset when the character met his end because of it. Sorry for the spoiler but its been like 20 years since the books came out so I think its fair. And magical beasts? Well...I thought the first movie was entertaining but nothing more. And the second...garbage. Actually thats an insult to garbage. Rat feces. Sorry johnny depp but I hated it. Rip up your contract with disney before you destroy more things I love
Huh! I acctually enjoyed both fanastic beast movies! It was probably because of newt :love

Back
Top Bottom