Cursed Waters Art Thread

Pics
Exactly! Just a bit of different character development... But that won't stop me from reading his book over and over again.
Hey, if you’re interested in reading the Cursed Waters story for more context (it might help you pick and be more attached to the character you choose to draw), I can send the link to AO3 where you can read it!
I’m working on finishing writing everything, but I’m editing all of the existing chapters before continuing. :)

Hey, if you’re interested in reading the Cursed Waters story for more context (it might help you pick and be more attached to the character you choose to draw), I can send the link to AO3 where you can read it!
I’m working on finishing writing everything, but I’m editing all of the existing chapters before continuing. :)
I would, but I can't go on AO3, parental restrictions and such. But I will read the one on here! Do you have any character descriptions I can go off of?

I would, but I can't go on AO3, parental restrictions and such. But I will read the one on here! Do you have any character descriptions I can go off of?
No prob! I could probably pm you the current chapters, since they’ve been pretty drastically updated.
All of the character descriptions are in the archives! The link in on the first post. :)

I like how, other then a few different overviews and povs of characters, the rp had a good end. Sad for basalt and others who died but at least it didn’t die out without a finish for that chapter of the story at least.
I hope maybe one day we can continue with this worlds story.

I like how, other then a few different overviews and povs of characters, the rp had a good end. Sad for basalt and others who died but at least it didn’t die out without a finish for that chapter of the story at least.
I hope maybe one day we can continue with this worlds story.
TRUUUUEE! I loved the ending so much. Planning for that ultimate end was so much more satisfying than a bunch of random POVs ending abruptly. 😊

Back
Top Bottom