Cursed Waters Art Thread

I'll try to do some characters in my style. Any suggestions?

(Also, who all does this)

(Alright, I found everybody.
@the_peanut_coop @Blue Raptor @RDchicken99 @Bakbuk @Crestcrazy2 @Anime2lover @Little Baby Bean )
If you look at the archives linked in the first post, all the art is there, and you might find some characters to draw there!
Hmm, if you show me an example of some art you’ve done, I’d probably be able to recommend a a character or two based on your style! :p

If you look at the archives linked in the first post, all the art is there, and you might find some characters to draw there!
Hmm, if you show me an example of some art you’ve done, I’d probably be able to recommend a a character or two based on your style! :p
Alright, I'll work on a few character designs like the ones I've seen.

Cool! I have a dragon-drawing tutorial if you’d like to watch it sometime. :)
Timestamps for the different body parts I cover are in the description!
Oh my GOSH I know this post is like a billion years old at this point, but I was wondering if you had read wings of fire. I do too, it's such a good series. Who's your favorite character?

Oh my GOSH I know this post is like a billion years old at this point, but I was wondering if you had read wings of fire. I do too, it's such a good series. Who's your favorite character?
I have! Urgh, it’s hard to pick a favorite character—there’s so many of them! 😅
I could tell ya my favorite books though, the ones with the SandWings: The Brightest Night and Darkness of Dragons. :D

If had to pick a favorite character, I’d probably say either Moonwatcher, since she’s the most similar to me, or Glory.

I have! Urgh, it’s hard to pick a favorite character—there’s so many of them! 😅
I could tell ya my favorite books though, the ones with the SandWings: The Brightest Night and Darkness of Dragons. :D

If had to pick a favorite character, I’d probably say either Moonwatcher, since she’s the most similar to me, or Glory.
Nice! My favorite character is Willow, probably because I love LeafWings and I think she has a really pretty character design. (Or Peril, I've always liked her...) I'd have to say my favorite book wasn't a main book, it's Darkstalker legends.

Nice! My favorite character is Willow, probably because I love LeafWings and I think she has a really pretty character design. (Or Peril, I've always liked her...) I'd have to say my favorite book wasn't a main book, it's Darkstalker legends.
That one was pretty good. Darkstalker would’ve been such an awesome character, maybe one of my favorite had he not been an ‘evil’ animus.

Back
Top Bottom