Custom Chicken Gear?

WallyBirdie

Crowing
Aug 2, 2019
Does anyone or any particular place sell custom chicken apparel/accessories? If not, they should!
I have had literal dreams of having a hat that says FLOCKMASTER and a shirt or jacket that says ALL BIRDS, ALL THE TIME.

Is anyone else interested in custom chicken themed things? Mugs with your birds on them, or things like that?

Etsy probably has something like that to be honest - there are some creative people with t-shirt printers. If I had the equipment, I've had so many ideas its ridiculous! You can order custom shirts from people on Etsy too. If I could, I'd have my chickens faces with little photoshopped hats and accessories for each season :lau

@WallyBirdie - A question for you but also for everyone else too - how much would you pay for chicken merch/shirts?

We are looking into getting into t-shirts, hats, etc and looking to see the average of what people are willing to spend especially for personal fashion or for gifts.

Goodness, I am frugal and always lookin for a bargain. But I know profits need to be made- Maybe $20 for a shirt? Hats, $25? (My shirts get dirty and worn, so I never spend too much on them. But hats? Those tend to last...)
I'm not firm on what I'd pay. Around the holidays and special occasions I spend more money.
What products might be offered?

Back
Top Bottom