Custom Labels by a Professional Artist

MyShunshyn

Songster
9 Years
Jan 16, 2011
Sperrassoville, OK
Custom Egg Carton Labels created by me, Maggie VanSickle. I am a professional artist working from my home studio. You will work directly with me to create your one of a kind labels for your egg cartons. You can see my work at www.MyShunshyn-Arts.com
You will own the design and no one else will have one like it. I also can create a yard sign for your farm,business cards, or create any other type of artwork you might need.
I look forward to hearing from you and getting to work on your custom designs.

Email me any questions at [email protected]

butterbeaneggs2.jpg

butterbeaneggs.jpg

Last edited:
Would this sale include a digital copy that I could print? I would be interested in labels but would also want a sillhouette type design for a car window design. Of course I know if I want an additional sillhouette it would cost extra but does the 30.00 cover a digital copy of the design?

Thanks!

CYG

Yes, this would include a digital copy, as the design would be yours. I do keep the copy rights so you cannot sell the design in any part to someone else but you can print for your own use.

There would be an extra charge for the sillhouette of your design but i would need to know more specifics of what you are wanting before I could quote you that price.

Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Thank you so much for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you.

Back
Top Bottom